Meet Rudek Perez, AP, DOM
Rudek L. Perez is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine in the State of Florida. An Acupuncture Physician and Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission For Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). He is Board Certified in Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Florida College of Integrative Medicine, receiving a Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine and a Bachelors in Health Studies. His studies included Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs, Western Herbs, Nutritional Therapy, Tui Na massage, and other modalities. He earned a BA in Clinical Psychology from Sacred Heart University in Puerto Rico and is a member of the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, the Florida State Oriental Medicine Association and The American Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
Mr. Perez has received additional training from some of the most renowned Acupuncturists and Nutritionists:
• Pain Management & 12 Magical Points, by Dr. Richard The-Fu Tan, O.M.D., L. Ac.
• Treating Infertility with Chinese Medicine, by Bob Flaws & the Blue Poppy Institute.
• Functional Endocrinology & Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis, by Datis Kharrazian, D.C., C.N.S.
• Quantum Nutrition, by Dr. Bob Marshall, PhD, OCN
• I Ching Acupuncture, by Dr. Chao Chen, L.Ac.
• TCM Orthopedics/Trauma/Fracture, by Dr. Zhi Liang Huo, OMD, AP